Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's been a while..

And we've been busy-- but so has kpop idols!! SJM came out with a new mini-album about two weeks ago called "Perfection 太完美" with six tracks, one of which is composed by Jay Chou (XD). It's their first album as reformed group after Hangeng left. I was wondering why one person left SJM, but then they sent two people to replace him? But maybe it's because Hangeng was the dance machine, so that's why Eunhyuk joined, but they also needed a powerful vocal, and that explains Sungmin. Anyways, here's the tracklist.

1. 太完美 (Perfection)
2. 命運線 (Destiny)
3. 幸福微甜 (Love is sweet)
4. 表白 (Off my mind)
5. True Love
6. 吹一樣的風 (My all is in you)

Perfection MV:


A Korean version of this song was also released, which I understand, but then SM released a Taiwanese version? I haven't seen the Taiwanese version, but if it's the same video and still in Mandarin, I don't see the point. Unless SJM redid the song in Taiwanese or something, I just don't understand why a Taiwanese version was released. Either way, even though "Perfection" was the title track, I preferred the other ones, especially Henry's composition "Off My Mind". It sort of reminds me a little bit of Justin Bieber, but it's catchy. Lol his song just started playing on my iPod when I started typing the last sentence. And is it me or is his Taiwanese/Cantonese accent phasing out?

Off My Mind:


Now moving on to one of THE most respected kpop bands of all time-- BIG BANG!! What was it, like a 5-year hiatus? But they all had solo activities so it wasn't too bad. Unfortunately, this is only a mini-album since they're planning to release their hits in spurts.

Tonight MV:


Alright since I like all of them and I can't choose my favorite(s), I'll just link the rest.

Somebody to Love
What is Right
Cafe
Hands Up
Intro (Thank You & You)

OK yeah they're out of order. But that doesn't take away the power of Big Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment