Wednesday, March 16, 2011

UCLA Girl

Oh my. After watching her video I wasn't sure if I wanted to laugh at her stupidity or scream at her racism. If you haven't seen it yet, it's basically just this girl from UCLA who rants about her hatred of Asians. On YouTube. Where some of the most popular video-makers are Asian (nigahiga, kevjumba, wongfu, peter chao, david choi just to name a few). And she also goes to UCLA which is filled with Asians. Not a good idea. Asians are piling up in the U.S. And they're obviously going to be pissed. There are tons of video responses from Asians, and other races too. She even got death threats, so she'd better be careful. 1/3 of the world is Asian, and I'm pretty sure there's nothing Asians can't or won't do. Man, we've got ninjas. So for that "Asians can't do anything" comment she made in the video, I hope she doesn't realize her false perception the painful way. Plus, what about the advanced tech gadgets? Has America come up with a 3D phone? I don't think so. And probably the Wal-Mart clothes she had on her back are "Made in China".

The most ironic part? She majors in political science. I'm starting to have my doubts about the quality of UCLA's education. Especially their political science program. Teaching students to be racist sluts? So is that the status quo these days?

I really wanna see kevjumba or nigahiga do a response to this. Peter Chao already has, and it was actually serious for once. A new guy can thank the UCLA girl for his sudden rise to YouTube stardom because I think he got over a million views in 3 days on his video response. She brought out some hidden talent. You know what they say, every cloud has a silver lining.

-Q
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment