Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Someone needs a new stylist..

Remember how much I hated Top Combine's stylist? How s/he made them look like Chinese-ified DBSK? This time, s/he has gone too far. For one thing, the brilliant composer/violinist Mars looks like a Japanese druggie. Wow that sounded kind of racist. I mean he looks Japanese and like a druggie. Nothing wrong with Japanese, but they're one of the first best Chinese bands, can't they look more Chinese? Bird and Kenny have pretty much the same haircuts, and maybe Xiao Wu but I can't really tell because it's always spiked up. The style looks fine on Kenny because it's similar to what he had before, but on Bird.. I don't know, it just doesn't look shun you know? I can't find the English term for it right now; I guess it just doesn't feel right. He doesn't look too bad when his hair is gelled though. Kenny just looks more like a girl, but he looks cute as a girl so I won't complain +] Caesar looks like he has too much hair. I mean, he already has a lot of hair (I think), and now it's all piled up on 3/4 of his head 'cause it's blown to one side or something. Either way, it looks kind of strange. Although he wore a giant headband (which btw not everyone can pull off but he did, somehow) at this one fan meeting and that went pretty well with his outfit. The only makeover I actually approve of his Xiao Wu's. It's drastically different from his cutesy boy image, but... well to put it simply--he looks really hot. It has a reddish tint and kind of a mohawk. It's sort of like G-Dragon's hair during their "Lies" days. And to top it off Xiao Wu has a giant spike through his ear.

Without further ado, Top Combine!


Mars


Bird


Lol they look like mug shots:



Kenny



Caesar


Xiao Wu (when did get the tattoo on his neck??)


Lol I just wanted to upload this photo of Bird because that hat is friggin' awesome.

Photo credit to TopCombinest and respective Sinas

No comments:

Post a Comment