Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Strange

These two Asian guys that make fun of JZ and I for listening to Asian music now know more about kpop than we do. Well, in some cases. One if them asked me if GD and Dara are going out, and I didn't even know there was this rumor. Maybe it's just me, idk. But he said that Miss K's "Gee" dance is hilarious. And apparently Miss K is Kyuhyun as a girl. Is that common knowledge too? I mean, I knew Kyu dresses up as a girl sometimes, I just didn't know he had a name for his counterpart and she did SNSD dances. Oh, and he can also do SHINee's "Hello" dance. And identify all the SNSD members (which I can't even do) and he's only been listening to kpop for like a week. Plus, those two keep humming "Hello". It's a great song and I love it, but I'd rather not listen to it 24/7.

But the only reason they're so interested in kpop is because they talk to this pretty, but supposedly evil since I've never met her, girl who loves kpop. The SNSD guy does anyway. And so he likes anything the girl does and doesn't appreciate cpop or mandopop at all. If you're going to listen to Asian music, you can't miss Jay Chou. Seriously. Fortunately, I converted the other guy so yay another azn media lover :) Technically two but the first ones a suck-up. I guess I'll count him though; anything to spread the power of Asian media of course.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment