Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rookie Updates

Rookie bands releasing new albums through Feb and March +]

First up, Dalmatiann. I wasn't a huge fan of their debut single, "Round 1", but their new album is really good. In my opinion anyway. It's diverse and at first, none of the songs sound too bad. Then they grow on you, kind of like SHINee. Pretty soon you get addicted to them. The two songs they were promoting were "That Man Disapproves" and "Lover Cop".

That Man Disapproves:


Lover Cop:


I'm not sure why, but I like "That Man Disapproves" better. But then again, I haven't really listened to "Lover Cop" that much. First time seeing blue hair in kpop. You get a lot of blondes, maybe a few oranges or reds, but not really blue. I think there should be more blue hair, it looks awesome.

The song I really like (which, unfortunately, is not a promotion song) is "Lost in Love". Overall, Dalmation seems to be a promising boyband. Even through the autotune, you can tell that their rapper is legit and their vocals are pretty strong. Especially the beginning of "Lost in Love" and the wailing part in "That Man Disapproves".

Lost in Love:


Next, Infinite is back with a third singles album, "Inspirit". Their MV for "Nothing's Over" was released yesterday. It's a pretty upbeat song.



Finally, ZE:A. Their title track is "Here I Am", with a bright preppy-boy theme and lots of colorful clothes and skinny jeans and dolls and flowers. This is some kind of new trend in kpop boybands. "That Man Disapproves" is very similar if you compare the two side by side.



These other two songs are kind of growing on me. They have strong beats and are really catchy.

Again..:


Be My Girl:

No comments:

Post a Comment