Thursday, November 11, 2010

Woah talk about UNEXPECTED.

Today, I was procrastinating, as usual, from doing my homework. So I went to Youtube. And lo and behold! there was a new G-Dragon video!!! Well technically it's a commercial feature thingy. But still... new songs and mv's are still new ^^

Check it out:


Not the best song I've ever since the beginning and end are extra special, but that's just G-Dragon *shrug*. I still love it :D

And I can't wait for Big Bang's new album!!! This month needs to go by faster. I saw a preview, and I was rather disappointed because I heard autotune :( People need to get over autotune. It was just some guy's excuse to cover up his terrible voice and now good artists are using it to cover up their great voices :P

~~Julia ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment