Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shinee glog

I was procrastinating the other day and decided to dedicate a glog to SHINee (because they are absolutely awesome, wouldn't you agree?) Again, I'm procrastinating so I'm posting the link for the glog here:


Yep, I have a current SHINee obsession if you haven't noticed. I go through a different band every few weeks. I wonder which one's next. Now time for some Fugitive Plan B before I go to sleep. Urghh two tests and two quizzes today, another test and presentation-type thing tomorrow, then another test next Tuesday and choral reading Wednesday. The choral reading is turning out to be quite difficult. It's only because half the people in my group have a tendency to constantly over-complicate things. Then the other third either have a tendency to not talk, or not do anything in general. So that leaves us with a sixth of a group who can actually get this thing done. Oh, and there are only six people in the group so that means all of the work is going to be done by one person. And guess who that is, as usual? ME. I'm so tired and ready to give up, except I can't because my Asian side is telling me to keep working until my brain fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment