Friday, November 5, 2010

Mini break

Yay I'm so excited we have a three-day weekend this week! Except that extra day is for parent-teacher conferences. Uh-oh. Those always make me nervous. And right after that mini break we have a test, a quiz, a paper due, and a presentation. See, I thought we would have like no homework this weekend because we just had about five tests and three quizzes. For one day there was a tiny ray of hope, and then the teachers killed it. This is why hope is dangerous. I have a feeling this isn't even the beginning of the hill. Our homework usually come in waves, meaning there are short periods of time where there's pretty much no homework, then the teachers pile it up and we sleep three hours a day. Last thing on my mind, Spanish test and chemistry quiz. I totally screwed up one part of the Spanish test because as usual, I didn't read the directions carefully enough. The verbs were already conjugated and all I had to do was put them in the right blank, but then I had to go and re-conjugate them and put them in blanks where they don't fit well. Then on the chem quiz, our teacher's paranoid about differentiating between "no reaction" and "no precipitation" so if I messed that up [I really can't remember what I wrote] then he's probably going to take off a bunch of points. Plus, I can't remember how many bases there were because we had to identify them. I only marked the ones with hydroxides since they were the most obvious, but there might have been an ammonia, which we didn't really discuss. If he marks off for that, that's just plain unfair. He always takes off for stuff he doesn't even talk about in class. Way to go teach, that's the way to get your students to learn. :P

Oh shoot I have the practice PLAN tomorrow. Nighty night then.

No comments:

Post a Comment