Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HP7

Heyllo there. It's officially Thanksgiving Break yippee. Julia and I saw Harry Potter 7 [Part I] today, which was very exciting. The movies have been getting less and less satisfying but it seems like they put a lot of effort into the last one. Since they have two parts this time, they can incorporate more of the details of the book into the movie. That's what kind of bothered me about the previous movies, they had to cut a lot of the book parts out to make it fit the time limit. It was so creepy and disgusting at times, like a shower and probably a haircut too would have been more sanitary. Sorry, I'm a germaphobe. If I'm on the run, I'm still going to need two showers a day and at least a few bottles of hand sanitizer. Plus, I am ridiculously scared of snakes and that giant pet of Voldemort's really doesn't help. It was nice how they made the ending kind of a cliffhanger but also pretty satisfying. Can't wait for the next part!

Btw, wasn't Big Bang's comeback supposed to be in November? Well it's already the end of November so where's Big Bang?

-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment