Friday, November 26, 2010

Agents of Secret Stuff

Everyone knows who nigahiga is right? Good. He and Wongfu (maybe it's WongFu... whatever, it's the thought that counts) Productions have made an AWESOME movie. I'm not gonna embed the video here because you have to have the youtube website surrounding it to experience the whole deal. Or I just don't wan't to spend effort getting the code. Either one (I prefer the first BTW).

And I agree completely about the Big Bang comeback!!! Dude, allkpop.com has absolutely NOTHING exciting in their featured news things. It's freaking depressing. I was looking forward to seeing some exciting news on allkpop.com for the Thanksgiving weekend but nooo... I get to see something about SNSD in Japan. JAPAN. Not KOREA. RAWR.

But Thanksgiving was fun. My dad had some students over, and since they were all Asian, we got to teach them about Thanksgiving lol. So fun. Did I mention that I have just discovered that I make killer stuffing? Yummm.

~~Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment