Saturday, August 14, 2010

Two things

One: That landslide in China? Pretty bad. I heard the death toll's higher than the earthquake, but I'm not sure which earthquake. I would assume it's the Qinghai back in April since it's the most recent, larger one to compare with. I really wanna help but they only accept cash and I would prefer to send clothing or canned goods or something. I'm in high school, my cash isn't very accessible. Not a good year for China disaster-wise. First the earthquake, then floods, now the landslide. Ouch.

Two: O.K. so WongFu Productions and some other Youtubers started this ISA (International Secret Agents) Concert thing back in 2008 and it's gotten quite big. This year, they've got Poreotics and Jay Park. I thought it was just a Youtube thing, but wow Jay Park's gonna be there. It's a great way to get more people to learn about Asian media, or at least realize it exists. Now I wish I'd gotten tickets.

I lied, one more. This is kinda trivial but I thought it was pretty cool. I was getting my hair cut today and I saw this photo of Kenny from Top Combine above the mirror. I always thought that photo looked familiar.. It's a bit strange though, since my hairdresser is Korean and I didn't think Top Combine is popular in Korea.

He's pretty, isn't he? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment