Saturday, August 7, 2010

SJM

You know SJM still exists? I thought after Hangeng left it sort of fell apart or something but it's still there. They're doing some totally scripted Chinese show where they introduce different cultures and stuff. And they're on the new Semir posters. I can't believe after what SM did to Hangeng ta men hai you lian zai zhong guo zuo advertisements. Not that I want SJM to vanish, I just hope SM learned their lesson. After all, Super Junior isn't the first group to make a huge fuss over the contracts.

I recently googled "Henry Lau" cuz I was wondering what happened to him after the whole Hangeng fiasco and apparently he's currently studying at Berkelee [no it's not a typo it's a music school in Boston]. Speaking of the Hangeng fiasco, why was Hangeng the only SuJu person who left SME? I heard five other SJ's sued too. What happened to them? I wonder who the leader is now. Oh, and it'd be cool to see Henry on one of Peter Chao's videos. When SJM's new album comes out [which will be soon, hopefully] they can promote it on PChao's vids. Kevjumba, Nigahiga too. Aznn kids got tuu stick tuugedahh eh? Just a thought ^^ Wan an, sweet dreams, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment