Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Heechul and Zhou Mi to star in chinese drama

I have no idea when it airs but I can't wait to see "Melody of Youth" (青春旋律). I've never seen a Kim Heechul drama but I bet he's a good actor. Kind of a drama queen isn't he? This one's in Chinese though so it'll be interesting to see if he's got a knack for picking up languages. I wonder how good of an actor Zhou Mi is.

Heechul (Shen Tai 申泰) plays a 24-year old gamer who is invited from Korea to participate in a video game contest. My Chinese isn't very good but I think the Baidu page says that Heechul discovers that he actually isn't just a Korean farmer's boy, he is the successor of the biggest agricultural company in Korea. How very Asian drama. The pauper finds out that he's rich and gets the girl. Possibly. Then there's Zhou Mi (Gao Da 高达). He comes from a rich family but wants to make his own imprint on this world, without using family connections. He starts his own business and hits a wall. Well, many walls. Gao Da just isn't very good a running a business. Rich boy leaves family and sees the real world. Again, very Asian drama. So to wrap up, air soon!!

Zhou Mi, Heechul at Melody of Youth press conference. 8/9/10
Image/Info: Baidu

No comments:

Post a Comment