Sunday, August 8, 2010

Headless chickens

I'm pissed. It's midnight and I can't sleep. I moved over a month ago and I still have no bed frame. Actually, my room consists of a mattress and a lamp. Yeah that's sad. This past month, I've learned that I should just make my own furniture. Furniture stores are so unreliable. I wonder if I can sue them. And I know this isn't really Asian related but I just need to rant. Plus, it just hit me that school starts in like a week and something and I've been so much of a couch potato that I've had nightmares of my P.E. teacher chasing after me screaming at me for being such a lazy bum. I'm so going to fail fitness testing.

Ok this is Asian related. 1) Guo Jingming is gay? He's so pretty! I've always thought it was kind of a waste that he's not an actor or singer. I guess it wouldn't surprise me if it was revealed that he is gay [has it been confirmed by any chance?]. His books are written in a chao romantic Asian drama way, something only romance-obsessed girls would watch. Or people getting in touch with their inner Asian, like me. If you've seen or read Summer's Desire, it's like that, but personally I think it's 5 times more dramatic. Not to say they're bad or anything. His books quite-well written, and it means a lot coming from me, a person who only understands every other word. --I think I lost my point.. Moving on. 2) That completely fake Chinese travel show that SJM is on that I mentioned earlier? Called Korean Impression btw. Turns out it's hosted by Zhou Mi. I saw like 5 min of it and it's aiight. Zhou Mi's a good host. Figures, since it was his major. I think they should cut out the girl though. She's more like a crazed fangirl than a host. They should get Xie Na. She has a way of making everything interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment