Monday, January 10, 2011

Will Pan "Most Wanted" MV

Will Pan has a new album out called "808" and so is the MV for his title track (I think) called 全面通缉 Most Wanted. I only found out about this today when I was surfing YouTube. I wish I could find a blog or a site that archives Cpop and Mandopop news like Allkpop or Tokyohive because there's 1.3 billion people in China plus 2.3 million in Taiwan so I'm guessing there's a ton of artists. I recently discovered probably 15-20 really good Cpop/Mandopop artists who I have never heard of before because there is like no place to find them. Except the Cfensi forums, but they're forums and not an official archive so it's not as complete. I dont read Chinese well so Baidu isn't really an option :P Well I guess there's at least motivation to learn now. Anyways, check out the MV below. Will Pan never disappoints ;)



-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment