Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hit-5 pic spam!

I don't usually do pic spams but I stumbled upon a few really cute/pretty Hit-5 pics and realized I should compile them. What better place than the blog where I blab about anything and everything Asian?

So here goes:

1. Duan Huangwei (David)
If I woke up every morning to see this smile I think it would make my day.

Now I know why they call him Prince Duan. I think I'm just going to refer to him as "Prince" from now on. Love his style too.

2. Gao Yu (Kido)
This is my destiny right here. That coat is friggin' awesome. Oh and the guy's cute too ^^ jk Kido pwns, he's got good taste.

Kido makes me lol hahaha. Mashimaro!!

3. Yang Fan (Evan, Fan)
When is Fan not pretty?

Ok this is an epic photo. Along with the one below it. Two of my favorite pictures ever XD

Above: Prince and Feng. Below: 4. Dong Yufeng (Xiao Feng)

5. Guo Ziyu (Gking)
And last but not least, the Gking. Yep, the king with the tiny ponytail tied in a pink ribbon. You'd never guess he's the leader and rapper of the group.
-Sherry

Credit to: Cfensi forums, Sina blogs

1 comment:

  1. cuteeeee and so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!I love Hit 5 ^^

    ReplyDelete