Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kpop weibos!

Have a chem quiz tomorrow I don't wanna study for. It's just basically how to program a calculator to find wavelengths, frequency, and energy for you. Hopefully it won't be too hard because I really need to work on our ExploraVision project, which is due in less than 3 days.

The result of my procrastination? Well I found some kpop artists with Sina weibos. There was a post on Allkpop that showed pictures from Miss A Fei's weibo and I was like "whoa kpop artists have weibos?" And I discovered that Ukiss Alexander has one and actually posts pretty constantly. And it really saddens me to say that his Chinese is probably more fluent than mine. That guy really is fluent in 7 languages. Plus he can sing and dance. Then there's the rest of us who are hopelessly untalented :P Although I am glad to say that he uses Android (as shown by his weibo), which, no offense to diehard Apple fans, I would have to say is my favorite OS. As a matter of fact I'm using my recently downloaded Android Blogger app right now. Go Android!


So back to kpop I was going through his friends list to see if I could find any interesting artists (look don't judge this is just what I do when I'm procrastinating. Plus I bet I'm not the only one when you consider those crazy netizens) and apparently he's friends with Hit-5's Prince Duan Huangwei (or as I like to call him, Prince). Yeah no that's not the end of the story. There's this hilarious picture of Hit-5's Dong Yufeng sitting on a table straightening his hair haha. Don't forget to keep it from frying ^^



PS. I don't know what's up with the font and everything. Hopefully, Blogger will fix this soon.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment