Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy late new year and everything

Had a nice holiday everyone? Good for you because I didn't. Well I kind of did. I got to sleep ten hours a day, but now that I'm back in school I feel like I'm half-awake. During the art slideshow today in history, I fell asleep and almost fell out of my chair. I mean, falling asleep during the slideshow really isn't anything new since I have never made it through any of them so far this year, but I've never gotten into trouble with gravity before. :P And now that school's started again I have to worry about my computer programming grade because I am almost positive that I failed the final. I didn't even have time to figure out a working program for any of the prompts he gave us, so I kind of just wrote down the first program that popped into my head. Which was apparently testing an integer between 2 and 1000 to see if it is prime or not. Wtf. Yeah so I'm kinda worried about that class.

Anyways, onto happier thoughts. Or more interesting ones, whatever. I was going through some of my favorite YouTube beatboxers the other day and found that Hikakin did a remix of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance. A lot of people have said it might be better than the Gaga herself. See and judge for yourself.



Dang this guy is good.

Oh and Hit-5 came out with two new music videos over the holiday. One is Running, which they performed at the Twelfth Annual China-Korea Music Festival, and the other is Afraid of You (Pa Le Ni) feat. Girl's Day Minah. They've improved a lot since their debut. If Allkpop had them as a choice on their end of the year polling for most improved band, I totally would've chosen them. Some people have been criticizing the Afraid of You MV, saying it's copying kpop and whatnot, but I think it's fine the way it is, sweet and simple. Plus, people should that they have been trained in Korea and have/have had Korean composers and stylists. Very kpop influenced. All analyzations aside, check them out:

Running


Afraid of You (Pa Le Ni)

No comments:

Post a Comment