Friday, June 11, 2010

VAE!!

Who's Vae? That's what I thought. What a weird name, but the dude's absolutely amazing. I was looking up cpop artists the other night and came across this guy. Vae's real name is Xu Song. He's like 23 or 24 years old and is now my idol for life probably. ^^ Vae's from AnHui province in China and graduated from high school as one of the top ten students in the province, he's pretty good with web graphics, published around 20 papers, won an award for one of them I think, and is currently a med student studying to be a dentist. On top of everything, he composes/records/mixes his own songs as a hobby. And they're not bad either (in my opinion). Sounds sorta like Jay Chou, "zhong guo feng" with the Chinese instrumental and western combo. Anyways, here's one of his songs: You He Bu Ke.



In order for life to be fair, a guy this talented has to be pretty ugly right? Wrong. Life's unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment