Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is on Sunday. O_o Had to get her something since I did like nothing for her birthday last year. Although I have no card because the only way I could get her something without her knowing is if I go the college bookstore on campus, which surprisingly, doesn't sell Mother's Day cards. Anyways I got her a coffee mug even though she already has three but hers are all solid colored and not very exciting. Sooo I got her a very up-beat (are coffee mugs up-beat?) one that's quite spring-y and perfect for the season. And she likes bright colors too. The only problem is it might be too bright for a middle-aged woman...? Idk I'm not good at buying gifts. Plus the cashier didn't give me a receipt and I forgot to ask for one so I can't even return it.


Oh and there are a bunch of marks on the outside. I'm not sure if they're stains or scratches.. Oh well gotta do some insane cleaning on that mug anyway. Can't just drink from anything you buy in stores.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment