Sunday, May 8, 2011

Chinese restaurants..

The food? Pretty good. I mean the non-Americanized kind anyway. But the sanitation? Blechhhhh. And they always look so messy. What on earth is up with that? I went to what is supposed to be the best Chinese restaurant in our town so there was obviously going to be a lot of people. Well I didn't expect to wait an hour and a half for my food. And you know what? It wasn't even that good. I ordered a bamboo shoot and shredded pork and the bamboo smelled really bad. I think it was because it was canned, but whatever. The point is, it wasn't good. Plus, there were no straws so I had to drink water directly out of the cup. It probably isn't that big of a deal for other people, but I hate using utensils and whatnot other people have used. Yep, an hour and a half wasted. So that was pretty much my Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment