Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Heyyyy....

Hello earthlings.

It's Julia, not Sherry this time.

Anybody else think Sherry is special? I do!!!

Back on topic.

I'm making this uber long so it looks like I contribute more to this site. Lol.

Anyways!!! Since Sherry talks about Top Combine a lot, let's go to the mundane things.... Big Bang is coming out with a new album in... what... a couple of weeks at the most!!! To be less specific, November. No definite dates though :( But on the bright side, it's something for us fans to Google and Youtube search again!

I can't wait :)

Since Sherry complains about her life here I thought, "Why not?" Here it is, rant numero uno:
We had a chemistry test today. One that had problems that he didn't really explain clearly on the test. Thanks, teach. And I don't get computer programming. It's so silly and one little mistake and BOOM, your program that you spent an hour on won't work and then it's on to the hour long hunt to try to find out what's wrong with it. Extra fun.

And SNSD came out with a new album. Yaaaayyy....... I really caaareeee.......

No comments:

Post a Comment