Saturday, July 9, 2011

24

I've recently been addicted to 24. Just a quick plot summary-- Counter-Terrorist Unit investigator (or something like that. What do you call those people anyway?) Jack Bauer attacks/gets chased by terrorists. Each season has 24 episodes, each episode plays events that occurred in 1 hour in a day of Jack's life. Eg. ep. 1: 12:00 AM-1:00AM. I never thought a second-by-second account of a person's life would be so interesting to watch. But on the other hand, don't these people ever sleep? There are 8 seasons, so they haven't slept in over a week? Anyways, the show's good so I won't complain. Although there is one scene where you can see the cameraman hovering on the side.. haha.. Wish I caught a screenshot of that.

ALSO. I discovered a weibo that calls itself "Archive of Hot Guys' Photos" or something along those lines. There are a ton of photos of Lee Minho and Suju. If only the photos were labelled, then I could do some Asian idol stalking lol. No jk I have a life. Sort of.

http://weibo.com/profile.php?uid=1751280010&page=1

Look who I found! Isn't he the cutest? ^^

Who is he?? He looks like a doll

No comments:

Post a Comment